SHOP 'N' GO: My Fall Haul

Well guys, it's official...I am ready for fall!!!

And to make it even more official, I present.....

MY FALL HAUL...a CORNUCOPIA of scents, if you will...




So let's get into it....

So my first fall purchase was Flannel, which as you already know I bought out of desperation cuz I needed a scent for the bedroom stat. I broke my two BBW rules; I bought a candle full priced as opposed to buying during 2 for $22 and I bought it online without sniffing it in the store first. Of course, days after I received this in the mail, BBW announced they were having a friggin 2 for $22 sale! Needless to say I was pissed. However I don't regret buying this cuz my bf and I did grow to like its uniqueness.

Fast forward to that weekend during 2 for $22...the bf and I went nuts!!!

First thing that Friday, I decided to bundle my nerves and make my first test store phone order. I really REALLY wanted Tailgate and was pissed that it didn't go wide. So I decided that it was either now or never. So I called the Easton first...no response. I said "screw them" and moved on to the nest store, Paramus. I spoke with a very sweet SA and I was quite relieved that they not only had a 2 for $22 goin on but they had Tailgate! So from them I bought...


  • Tailgate
  • Applewood Bonfire

Later that day, I made an online order and bought some bulbs and a room spray
  • 2 Autumns (decorated version)
  • 1 Leaves
  • 1 Blackberry Spice
  • 1 Pumpkin Carving
  • 1 Pumpkin Apple
  • Sweater Weather spray
The next day the bf and I went to the store. The store barely had anything new since the last time that I was there, which was the Pumpkin Preview in July. In fact the only new candle the store had was Blueberry Pumpkin Patch...which smells EXACTLY like Trix cereal or Fruity Pebbles. I also found out that my fav SA at the store was leaving and that day was his last day, sadness. Since the stock was a little disappointing, we decided to use the opportunity to stock on some fall staples. We got...
  • 2 Leaves
  • 1 Cranberry Woods
  • 3 Black Pepper Bergamots
We also got a couple of deep cleansing soap (which I just realized I didn't include them in this pic)
  • Montana Mountain Air
  • Heartland Harvest Marmalade
  • New England Autumn Bouquet
  • Aspen Autumn Day
Later that day, the bf and I made separate online orders
He bought...
  • Cider Donut
  • Sweater Weather
  • Black Pepper Bergamot
I bought...
  • 1 Boathouse Row bulb
  • a Lavender Chamomile shower gel (for my mom's birthday)
  • another Sweater Weather room spray
And of course we used $10 off $30 coupons in the store and either free shipping or 20% off codes online for all of the purchases!

So that my friend is it! We are completely stocked for the fall! I don't think I or my bf will be making anymore purchases til the winter scents come out in stores..since folks can't make phone orders to test stores anymore! Remember in one of my recent posts, I spoke of a backlash... Anyhoo, we're pretty happy with our haul; we probably won't start putting out the fall scents til the Autumnal equinox aka first day of fall. Or maybe I'll burn something for fun on my birthday this weekend...who knows...

Oh btw I do have a vid on Youtube about this haul, so by all means check it out!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST POST: End of an Era

NEWNESS UPDATE: Spring 2021 Candles

CANDLE RETROSPECTIVE: Brozeblogger's Top 20 Candles OF ALL TIME