MAJOR HAULAGE: Winter 2013 Collective Extravaganza


So ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to present my winter haul collective - this is everything that'll be using from now til March. These are all separate hauls from way back in October thru Black Friday



So back in October there was a $3 wallflower bulb Deal of the day plus $1 free shipping code
  • 1 Snow Day
  • 4 Sparkling Icicles
  • 1 Sweater Weather (which I thought I was gonna use this winter but decided to save it for next fall)
  • 3 Snowed In (bought in anticipation for the Snowed In candle that I thought would go wide)
Sometime in the beginning of November, BBW sent out emails with the mystery discount codes. I got a 20% off code which is pretty much useless online. However my bff gave me her 40% code so I bought some goodies
  • 1 Sparkling Pink Champagne deep cleansing soap
  • Crisp Golden Pear deep cleansing soap
  • Fresh Sparkling Snow deep cleansing soap (my all time favorite soap for winter
  • 4 Cranberry Pear Bellini bulbs
  • 1 Snow Day bulb
  • White Barn No.3 Renew&Refresh (I know, not a winter scent but I wanted something fresh for my bathrooms as a transition scent from winter to spring)
Then before Thanksgiving, there was another $3 wallflower bulbs deal of the day. And I think my bff gave me another 40% off mystery code
  • 1 White Barn No.2 Chestnut&Clove
  • 1 Apple Garland (aka Apple Spruce/White Barn Christmas..my bf and I didn't like this so I recently exchanged this for a Snow Day
  • 1 Pumpkin Carving (just in case it doesn't come out next year)
  • 1 decorated version of Black Tie
  • 1 old school Aromatherapy Lavender (for springtime)
And last but not least, there's my Black Friday. No need to talk about that as I already blogged about it.... http://realtalkaboutbbwcandles.blogspot.com/2013/11/bbw-haulage-black-friday-haul.html

And that my friends is about it. I don't plan on buying anything else...unless there's some fun stuff around for SAS.

Lastly, I decided to make a Youtube vid my winter haul so check it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qra63mtEIaw&feature=youtu.be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST POST: End of an Era

CANDLE RETROSPECTIVE: Brozeblogger's Top 20 Candles OF ALL TIME

NEWNESS UPDATE: Spring 2021 Candles