DROPPIN CANDLE KNOWLEDGE: Complete (-ish) Fall 2020 Candle Collection List

So first thing this morning, the rest of the fall lineup popped up online; at this point, everything that is out for fall is available on the website. The interesting thing is even more candles that I hadn't seen on social media appeared online. Instead of going back to prior NEWNESS UPDATE posts and updating them, I thought I'd just make a whole new list, particularly for those who, like me, have no opened stores in their area and have to buy online.


White Barn Core Collection (Fall Additions)
Returning Scents: Flannel
Frozen Lake
Leaves
Marshmallow Fireside
Pumpkin Apple
Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
Salted Butterscotch
Sparkling Pear Riesling  
Sweater Weather
Vanilla Sage (from fall 2019)

New Scents: Pumpkin Vanilla Crème (repackage of Vanilla Pumpkin)
Raspberry Mimosa


Pumpkin Pop Up Candle Collection
Returning Scents: Banana Walnut Muffin (from summer 2020)
Blueberry Maple Pancakes
Caramel Pumpkin Swirl
Pumpkin Apple
Pumpkin Donut Shop
Pumpkin Peanut Brittle
Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
Shit Cinnamon Poopkin  
Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow


Fall is Calling Collection
Returning Scents: Autumn
Cranberry Woods
Lakeside Morning (aka Lakeside Sunrise)
Leaves
Marshmallow Fireside
Pumpkin Clove (from fall 2019)
The Perfect Autumn


Fall is Calling (Part 2) Collection
Returning Scents: Autumn Woods
Honeycrisp Apple  
Leaves
Sweater Weather
White Eucalyptus & Sage (from winter 2020/Winter SAS)

New Scents: Acorn Lane


Field of Gold Collection (online exclusive)
Returning Scents: Almond Blossom
Crisp Morning Air  
Lavender Vanilla
White Tea & Sage (from spring 2020)

New Scents: Bright Citrus Sunflower
Champagne Apple and Honey


“Half and Half” Collection
Returning Scents: Crisp Morning Air
Flannel
Mahogany Apple
Shit Cinnamon Poopkin
Vanilla Birch

New Scents: Blackberries & Basil


Warm Welcome Collection
Returning Scents: Apple Weather
Cider Lane
Farm Fallhouse (from fall 2019) (online exclusive)
Fresh Fall Morning (from fall 2019)
Gather
Harvest Gathering
Leaves
Mahogany Teakwood
Palo Santo (online exclusive)
Welcome Home (from fall 2019)

New Scents: Cozy Cashmere
Pumpkin Bonfire

Halloween Collection
Returning Scents - Ghoul Friend (from fall 2019)
Hot Cocoa & Scream (Cream)
Midnight Boo (Blue) Citrus
Purrfect Pumpkin (aka Shit Cinnamon Poopkin)
Vampire Blood


 I also want to take a sec to talk about this mystery ...



Pumpkin Spice Latte - Fresh Espresso, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Whipped Cream, Sprinkling of Cinnamon Sugar

It's a little inconceivable that for as long as BBW has existed, there has never been a PSL candle on the market. PSLs are a fall staple and essential must have, fall in a cup, the essence and lifeblood of Basic Bs nationwide. Now granted, backintheday we did Pumpkin Caramel Latte..at least until it was revamped to be a Christmas scent as Maple Cinnamon Pancakes (don't at me...they are the same damn scent) but even that didn't quite cut it.

While at first glance, this appears new...but I have a theory. Obviously I'm not sure as I've never sniffed this BUT I have a hunch that this may be a repackage of...Sweet Tiramisu

Now at the moment it's only in mason jar ..which, meh...I dunno about yall, but I don't eff with mason jars. I did hear a rumor that it might pop up as 3wick eventually but don't quote me on that. If there is one, I may have to get myself one....even if I do have to buy online... *eyeroll


So umm yeah, that's it for now. Maybe we'll see more things later down the road; we are still in the dog days of summer. I'll be surprised if there isn't a fall to winter transitional collection and/or Thanksgiving inspired collection. If we don't see anything else by beginning to mid September, then everything on this list is all we're getting.

Comments

  1. Thank you for the list, it's so helpful! I've heard that Pumpkin Vanilla Crème is a repackage of Pumpkin Pie, what are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Very welcome!

      Well, that's not far off seeing as though Vanilla Pumpkin IS Pumpkin Pie, albeit watered down

      Delete
  2. This is the first place I come to when new scents are out. I cannot tell you how many times I reference it when I'm comparing scents and trying to figure out if new favorites are back. I think you're the only compendium on BBW on the internet, and the world cannot thank you enough for your knowledge and sniffing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much! That genuinely means a lot to me!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST POST: End of an Era

CANDLE RETROSPECTIVE: Brozeblogger's Top 20 Candles OF ALL TIME

NEWNESS UPDATE: Spring 2021 Candles