RANDOM POST OF THE DAY: The Bronzeblogger Fallgasm Tag

Favorite part about fall?
Burning fall candles

Favorite fall month?
September, it is my birthday month after all

Favorite Starbucks drink?
PSL all the way...though I'm also partial their Caramel Apple Spice drink

Favorite fall treat?
Donuts, especially Cider donuts from farmer's markets. I also love Dunkin Donut's pumpkin donut and last year's Pumpkin Cheesecake Square

Favorite bbw candle?
Leaves all the way

Favorite Yankee candle?
It's a toss up between Autumn Leaves, Harvest and Nature's Paintbrush. I also like November Rain

Favorite fall soap?
I used to love Warm Apple Cider from backintheday. I also liked Weekend Apple Picking which is also gone and forgotten. Nowadays my jam is Crisp Morning Air

Favorite fall activity?
Going to farmer's markets and fall festivals

Fondest fall memory?
Going to my friend's farm in the woods in Pennsylvania
Going apple picking for the first time last year

Favorite fall tunes?
Origa's album from the 90s, Illusia
Sailor Moon live action musical soundtrack "The Forest of Transylvania"

Favorite Halloween costume?
Barack Obama the day before the election

Favorite Halloween movie?
Definitely Hocus Pocus. I've watched it religiously ever year since I was a kid

Favorite Halloween candy?
Milky Way Midnight

Hayride or haunted house?
I have never been on a hayride before. And I loathe haunted house

Cornmaze or pumpkin patch?
I hate getting lost, so cornmaze is out. Pumpkin patch by default

Halloween or Thanksgiving?
I do enjoy Thanksgiving but I'm gonna have to go with Halloween; any excuse to dress up in costume and drink

Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Dressings/stuffings

Apple pie or pumpkin pie?
Apple pie all the way. I like pumpkin pie, but only around Thanksgiving


Apple cider or hot cocoa?
Cider, preferably hard. I really only drink hot cocoa in winter after the holidays


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST POST: End of an Era

CANDLE RETROSPECTIVE: Brozeblogger's Top 20 Candles OF ALL TIME

NEWNESS UPDATE: Spring 2021 Candles