RANT OF THE DAY: Semi Annual Sale Wishlist

So as everyone knows, BBW's Semi Annual Sale is right around the corner! I for one am very very excited. BBW products at 50-75% off....hell yeah!!! And BBW seems to have sweetened the deal be releasing old school fall-ish bakery scents to further entice us!

There are some things I wanna stock up on.. I want...

As many Espresso Bar candles as I can get (hopefully the Italian line will be on sale)

One Eucalyptus Tea shower gel (if that's not discounted, I'll get a Lemon Zest)

One Midnight Pomegranate spray (as it is getting discontinued)



I also wanna get my hands on....

A Lime Basil anti-bac deep washing hand soap

An Ocean Citrus anti-bac deep washing hand soap

An Ocean Pearl anti-bac deep washing hand soap (even though it's not discounted)

One Apple Crumble candle (even though it tunnels/canyons like crazy)

One Caramel Apple candle




And here is my wish list of things that I hope that I see...

A Black Pepper Bergamot candle

A Seaspray candle and bulb

A Verbena Waters candle

A Cucumber Melon limited edition duo bulb pack


SAS starts tomorrow online and in stores Wednesday. I ...can't...WAIT!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST POST: End of an Era

CANDLE RETROSPECTIVE: Brozeblogger's Top 20 Candles OF ALL TIME

NEWNESS UPDATE: Spring 2021 Candles