NEWNESS UPDATE: Summer Boardwalk Online Collection

BBW is just full of surprises, aren't there?!

So a new candle collection popped up online this morning...


By the looks of 'em, it's a summery "American Boardwalk-esque" " Steppin' on the beach" themed collection



All of the summery/boardwalk-y classics are here - Turquoise Waters (meh), Ocean Driftwood (double meh), Coastal Sun (my summer jam), fan favorites Berry Waffle Cone and Summer Boardwalk and a very patriotic looking Warm Apple Pie presumably for the 4th of July

And it looks like we may have some newness; there is one lone scents that could possibly be new or a repackage of something from backintheday...

Sandcastles & Sunshine (Salted Starfruit, Ocean Mist, White Driftwood)

This could possibly be new; there hasn't been a candle with starfruit in the notes since 2011's Starfruit Crush but let's be honest, what's the likelihood that it's not a repackage. I do have some theories...

Sand & Sea?
Seaside Mist?
Nantucket Sails?
Orange Blossom & Driftwood aka Coastal Oak & Sea Salt?
Beach Day?

The one candle I really think it might be is Ocean Mist & Citrus . Kinda makes sense - both have a citrus note, both have a water note and both have a wood note. Who knows...

Just as I was drifting away from BBW, they're seducing me and makin me want to stick around. I would love to stock up on Coastal Sun as that's a summer fav for me that hasn't been around in years. And Sandcastles & Sunshine s kinda intriguing me although I do loathe the idea of buying things online completely noseblind (damn you Coronoavirus). At any rate, I'm glad BBW released a beach/boardwalk collection cuz that's close to one that (sensible) folks are gonna get to an actual one. 

Comments

  1. Hello Donovan I haven't come here in quite sometime but I am glad that you still do this. Like you I have started to drift a little from BBW candles because my stores were closed and it was taking too long to get my online orders. During my cheating days - aka Covid19 stay at home, I found that Kohls had some Harry Slatkin candles and they are not only in gorgeous containers, but they worked out with my kohls coupons etc to be about $5.69 each. Man I thought I'd died and gone to candle heaven. Then I discovered Goose Creek and got some from there too. So I'm gradually weaning myself off BBW candles and may see how long I can hold out. Maybe until the $10 Christmas deal.
    Thanks for still doing this too.
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST POST: End of an Era

CANDLE RETROSPECTIVE: Brozeblogger's Top 20 Candles OF ALL TIME

NEWNESS UPDATE: Spring 2021 Candles