RANDOM POST OF THE DAY:The Gentlemen Next Door's Holly Jolly Christmas Tag!

So as you may or may not know, Josh aka Touchthefiretwice has another channel on Youtube as TheGentlemenNextDoor where he does non-candle related vlogs with his partner Fabricio. Anyhoo, they did a really fun Christmas tag  with really fun questions so I wanted to answer them all


1. Favorite Christmas movie? Home Alone followed by Santa Clause, Scrogged, Muppets Christmas Carol and Elf

2. Are you on the naughty list or the nice list? neither 

3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas photo... no

4. Have you ever had a White Christmas? twice, the Christmas after I graduated from college and my first Christmas when I moved to Jersey

5. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute? neither, usually the first couple of weeks of December

6. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be? Elf

8. Name all of Santa’s reindeer... Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Donner, Comet, Cupid, Blitzen and of course Rudolph

9. When does your family put up your Christmas tree, and who decorates it? when I was a kid it was always me, sometimes with my mom but usually by myself. My mom puts up a small tree but no one puts up the big tree anymore

10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? real

12. Do you peek at gifts, or wait for the surprise? always wait for the surprise

13. Show us your ugly Christmas sweater! I don't have any

14. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone, who would it be? my bf..or 
Anderson Cooper

15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? my grandma's eggnog

16. Are you a professional present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I am a horrible terrible wrapper. Giftbags all the way

17. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling? I have professionally in traditional garb but never just for fun

18. What tops your tree? a shining light up star

19. Do you make New Year's Resolutions? Do you stick to them? very rarely

20. You have been granted one Christmas wish...what will it be? Donald Trump getting impeached


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST POST: End of an Era

CANDLE RETROSPECTIVE: Brozeblogger's Top 20 Candles OF ALL TIME

NEWNESS UPDATE: Spring 2021 Candles