RANDOM POST OF THE DAY: Winter/Holiday Candle Inspired Aesthetic Moodboards

So I'm really into moodboards. I made some back in the fall inspired by fan favorite fall candles. I thought it would be make more inspired by winter candles. Liek back in the fall, I asked folks on social media which ones would they like to say and (sigh) all T all shade it wasn't entirely helpful as folks lazily just liked the post without commenting despite me specifically asking them not to..but whatever, it's all good. I did manage to do a tally before deleting my post out of frustration. The top 5 requested scents for moodboards were Merry Mistletoe (most requested), Chestnut & Clove (2nd place), Tis the Season, Winter and Twisted Peppermint. SO without further ado, here they are!






                            






And just for the sake of shits and giggles, I made a few extra ones!



                                      












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST POST: End of an Era

CANDLE RETROSPECTIVE: Brozeblogger's Top 20 Candles OF ALL TIME

NEWNESS UPDATE: Spring 2021 Candles