RANT OF THE DAY: What's in my candle collection?

So today I got super bored. I was wondering how many candles I had in my collection so far so I took all of the candles that I currently own out of my Wally World plastic container bin and stocked them all up nice and neat.

And here it is....


The grand total is 42. Well actually, 46..I had some minis that I didn't take it

That's it.. These are all of the candles that I've bought since SAS. I know it's not a lot compared to many other people's collections and honestly I'm ok with that. I'm happy with what I have. Most of these will burned and gone in the upcoming months and more will be added in their place. I'm good!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST POST: End of an Era

CANDLE RETROSPECTIVE: Brozeblogger's Top 20 Candles OF ALL TIME

NEWNESS UPDATE: Spring 2021 Candles