SHOP 'N' GO: 2014 Fall Haul

So as you know, BBW has doin a lot of ridiculous unnecessary shit lately that kinda turned me off. However my obsession...ahem I mean love for BBW runs deep. And I love fall scents!!! I couldn't just not buy anything. So I decided to make the best of it get myself goodies. Y'know, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade...and add vodka!

So weeks ago there was $12 3wick flash sale. I was tempted and I totally caved in. I decided to get scents that wouldn't be in stores or wasn't in stores at the time. I bought...
  • Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut (BIIIIIIIGGGGGG MISTAKE)
  • Pumpkin Cinnamon Bun (possibly another mistake)
  • Autumn Night (this is my new jam!!!)
* Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut WILL be going back to the store and probably so will Pumpkin Cinnamon Bun


Then too long after months of anticipation and anxiety, there was finally a 2/22 sale...and there was much rejoicing in the land. My bf took a trip to Garden State Plaza and just on a whim, we decided to take to stroll to BBW and see what it was like. It was actually surprisingly well-stocked. It had the Pumpkin Café scents (sans PCD and PCB), the Artisan scents (sans Malted Pistachio Truffle and Chestnut Glazed Croissant) the Autumn Nights scents (sans Flannel and Fresh Balsam) So we decided to take advantage of the sale. My bf bought...
  • White Barn '13 version of Leaves (for his boss)
  • Autumn Nights
  • Spiced Pumpkin Cider

Later that day (which I think was the last day of the sale), I made an online order...

And that's it! A very small haul, especially compared to last fall's haul. There's honestly no more candles that I want. I still need to get some soaps and there are some wf bulbs that I want to get, but I think as far as candles, I'm done til the winter stuff comes out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST POST: End of an Era

CANDLE RETROSPECTIVE: Brozeblogger's Top 20 Candles OF ALL TIME

NEWNESS UPDATE: Spring 2021 Candles