SHOUT-OUT!!!

I just want to send a quick thank you to some folks that have been quite supportive in my BBW themed endeavors...

First of all, to Cia from http://shoppinsweetheart.blogspot.com/. She sent me a very nice email today with all kinds of helpful info for my blog better. She mentioned me on her blog today in a list of both old well known BBW bloggers and newer upcoming ones that she liked. I thought that was all very sweet and I truly appreciated it!

I also wanna thank my three favorite YouTubers...Littleballadeer, Touchthefiretwice and Tinadivalicious. First of all, they totally kickstarted my obsession/addiction to BBW candles with their awesome videos. Also they were very supportive with me starting this blog and encouraged me to start making videos of my own!

And of course my bf for all his support!!!

Once again, thank you all!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST POST: End of an Era

CANDLE RETROSPECTIVE: Brozeblogger's Top 20 Candles OF ALL TIME

NEWNESS UPDATE: Spring 2021 Candles