RANT OF THE DAY: 2013 in Retrospect; Top Ten Popular Posts of the Year

First of all, I hope everyone has a happy, festive, SAFE New Years!!!! I wish you all much love, happiness and prosperity in the year to come.

I myself am very much looking forward to the upcoming new year and all of the possibilities it will bring

Secondly, I'd like to thank everyone who continually reads my lil blog here. I've had a blast writing what I think and it's great that people get such a kick outta what I have to say and have watched my blog progress over time.

I started this blog just on whim back in May of this year...it feels like it's been around much longer. I've gone back and looked back at my posts from those early days...definitely not my best work as far as writing is concerned as I was still trying to find my voice back then. And now I have and hunny, you can't get me to shut up!

Anyhoo, just for shits and giggles, I compiled a list of 10 posts that got the most page views from back then til now. And here they are from less views to most.....

WE ♥ CHICAGO test candle line from July 19th

Wal-mart Bootleg Candles from December 4th

New Florida Candle Line from October 25th

Failed Winter Tests Scents from November 11th

Italian Piazza Collection from May 17th

Fall Scents Part Deux from June 24th

Mahogany Teakwood from May 14th

Flannel from August 26th

2013 Winter Holiday Test Scents Take THREE (updated list) from September 14th


And the number one most popular post with absolute most views is.....

2013 Winter Holiday Test Scents from August 27th

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST POST: End of an Era

CANDLE RETROSPECTIVE: Brozeblogger's Top 20 Candles OF ALL TIME

NEWNESS UPDATE: Spring 2021 Candles