SHOP 'N' GO: Black Friday Haul


 
 So, my bf and I dragged out of bed around 4:30 in the morning to get ready to go to the mall. I'm not a morning person by any means and compounded with the fact that I was still recovering from a food coma from Thanksgiving and suffering from a minor hangover from mixin vodka and cheap wine, I was quite cranky and not in the mood to do anything but sleep. My light at the end of the tunnel was all of the fun stuff I'd get at BBW in a little while.
 
We arrived at the mall around 5:30. We were both expecting a wild, foaming at the mouth mob but the mall was surprisingly quiet...much to our delight. We walked around to waste time for BBW to open at 6. We spent most of the time at Macy and bought a couple things that were on sale (plus we had coupons to use). Finally 6 came and we made a beeline to our favorite store. I knew exactly what candles I wanted (and no not that "exclusive" hot mess Buttercream Mint) as well as soaps. Honestly that's all I wanted. Anyhoo, I got up the counter and had all of my $10 off $30 and free item coupons ready to go. My bf was worried that they wouldn't let us coupon stack whereas I was confident that they were. My bf finally spoke up asked if they did and the cashier (who I assume was seasonal) informed us that we couldn't and we'd have to do separate transactions...
 
W....T....F?1?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
 
I was so friggin annoyed. Before I could say anything, the cashier called a more experienced cashier over to help out. She worked out so more magic with the coupons and out came the total that was much less than we both anticipated.
 
So this is what we got!
 
 
1 Holiday edition Eucalyptus Spearmint shower gel
 
1 Snowkissed Mint deep cleansing soap
 
1 Holly Citrus Wreath deep cleansing soap
 
1 Lemon Meringue Cheer
 
1 Bigelow Elixir Black Cheer body spray and cologne
 
1 Fresh Sparkling Snow anti-bac
 
1 Bigelow Premium Shave Cream
 
1 Snow Day 3wick
 
1 Winter 3wick
 
1 Mint Chocolate 3wick
 
2 Sparkling Icicles 3wicks
 
2 Cranberry Pear Bellini
 
1 Black Tie 3wick
 
1 Champagne Toast 3wick
 
 
We saved a grand total of $164!!!! My bf is still amazed at how much we saved!
 
So that ladies and gents is my Black Friday Haul!
 
Sometime this week I'll be posting my winter haul collective about everything my bf and I bought to use for the whole winter season!
 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST POST: End of an Era

CANDLE RETROSPECTIVE: Brozeblogger's Top 20 Candles OF ALL TIME

NEWNESS UPDATE: Spring 2021 Candles