RANT OF THE DAY/SHOP 'N' GO: Semi Annual Sadness Part Deux

So I'm sure BBW knew how disappointed fans have been during the SAS. With that said, they've been trying to entice people to buy more stuff with these one day sale specials, half off this and half off that. For the most part, I couldn't be bothered as I was too disappointed with my last BBW haul. However, once in awhile there would be a one day sale special that would catch my attention and I'd find myself compelled to take advantage and buy something...very tricky BBW!


Much like my first haul, it's quite small!

What you see is a combination of several purchases made in the last two weeks of SAS....


The week before last, there was a one day sale special with half off of all Aromatherapy products. I was very excited cuz I love me some BBW Aromatherapy products so I couldn't pass this. I got...
  • Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tea Lotion and Shower Gel
Back in the day, I had the Eucalyptus Spearmint lotion, shower gel, bath salts and candle...and I found them all really overpowering and not very relaxing. I thought Eucalyptus Tea would be like that but I decided to give it try. Unlike Eucalyptus Spearmint, the eucalyptus isn't as potent and mixes well with the tea. It's quite calming and relaxing; I really like it!

  • Energy Orange Ginger Lotion
I got this for my bf who absolutely LOVES this. He already had a bottle of this, but I decided to get him another since he loves it so much

  • Sleep Lavender Vanilla
I got this for my mom since her birthday is coming up soon. Like me, she loves taking bubble baths and loves the smell of lavender. Personally, I prefer Lavender Chamomile; it's more calming and not as sweet. However, my mom also loves the smell of vanilla so this is perfect for her.

I bought these online and used a free shipping for  $25 purchase code



During that same week (I think) there was an one day special with all wallflower bulbs for 2.50. On this day, I just happened to be in the store with my best friend. The pickings were extremely slim. I picked up

  • 4 Lakeside bulbs
  • 1 Beach Cabana room spray (room sprays were $3)
My best friend surprised me on the bought these for me! Awhile ago I bought him a Dark Kiss FFM (he LOVES Dark Kiss), so maybe he was repaying the favor. At any rate, it was very sweet of him!



Sometime last week, before the 4th of July, there was a one day special for half off of all True Blue Spa products. I wanted to get some stuff for my grandma since her birthday is coming up soon as well. Her feet are always bothering her in one way or another, so I bought her these products to see if they would help things

  • Shea Butter Foot Lotion
  • Cooling Mint Foot Spray

Lastly, on the last weekend of SAS, there was a special for all 3wick candles for $9, including the Lakeside and Destination candles. I knew this was too good to be true and sure enough it was. Unlike the other specials, you could only use the $9 code online and with online purchases you can only use one code at a time so no free shipping code or 20%. However no code was necessary in stores. My bf concluded this was because candles are so expensive to ship and such a risk because of possible breaking glass and BBW would rather people go nuts with candles in stores than online because of that. So my bf and I went to the second major BBW store near us as it's usially stocked well. So we get there and the store candle-wise was pretty much picked clean; all that particular store had was the Lakeside and Destination candles as well as a gang of Espresso Bar candles...which was perfect, cuz those were what we were looking for. We got...

  • 1 Espresso Bar 3wick
  • 1 Boathouse Row 3wick
  • 2 Sea to Santorini 3wicks
And of course we used a survey coupon!

That's about it. Methinks I'm gonna take a break from BBW for awhile. Even though some fall candles are online at $12, including my baby BLACK PEPPER BERGAMOT, I've gotta take a break. Plus I've no room for more candles to stockpile. I'm probably gonna wait til my birthday in early September before I buy any fall stuff. By then, ALL of the candles should be available. And I'm sure there will be a 2 for $22 sale around Labor Day and I have a gang of survey coupons and free shipping codes to use up.

Anyhoo, I made a Youtube video about this haul so go check it out! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rux59AJoGr4&feature=youtu.be




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST POST: End of an Era

CANDLE RETROSPECTIVE: Brozeblogger's Top 20 Candles OF ALL TIME

NEWNESS UPDATE: Spring 2021 Candles