MUTIPLE SPOTLIGHT: Winter Deep Cleansing Soaps

I've been putting this post off for so long cuz of the holidays and posting about more relevant things. Oh well, better late than never!

Let's talk soaps! The following are soaps that I have been using or will use in the near future





Fresh Sparkling Snow
A sparkling blend of snow-covered pine, musk and moss.

This is my all time favorite soap for winter. It doesn't smell like the notes..quite frankly I don't know what it smells like. It's just really fresh and clean and I love it!


Holly Citrus Wreath
A holiday blend of holly berry, blood orange and green pine

I am in LOVE with this soap. This is absolutely perfect for the holidays. You totally smell the crisp juicy blood orange note mixed with fresh pine, not so much holly berry though. This is soap is everything! 


Snowkissed Mint
A snow-kissed blend of frozen mint, coconut and sugared marshmallow

Not a big fan of this one. Judging from its name, you would think that it smells super minty. Nope! It smells like a cheap knockoff version of Fresh Sparkling Snow. Coconut..perhaps. Mint..just a smidge. Marshmallow..absolutely not!


Crisp Golden Pear
A sparkling celebration of fresh pear, iced champagne and sweet sugar cane


Y'know, I go back and forth with this one. I LOVE pear scents which is why I got this. When I first sniffed this, it totally smelled like beer to me. Then I sniffed it again and I could smell the pear and champagne notes. Now that I've been using it regularly, I still go back and forth; one minute I smell pear then the next minute I smell beer again.


Pink Sparkling Champagne
A fizzy celebration of pink sugar, sparkling mandarin and champagne

I honestly don't know what possessed me to buy this one. It's such a girly girl scent to me (no offense to my female readers). It doesn't smell anything like the notes at all. To me this smells exactly like Mr. Bubble bubble bath.


Lemon Meringue Cheer
A sweet & tart blend of Meyer lemon zest, orange blossom and fluffy meringue

OMG, this smells so friggin good! It truly smells like straight up legit lemon meringue. You smell the meyer lemon gelatinous filling, the merimgue topping and even crisp pie crust. Soooo good! 


*not pictured

Frosted Plumberry
A frosted blend of frozen plums, winter blackberries and brown sugar

Much like Pink Sparkling Champagne, I dunno what possessed me to buy this. I bought sometime during SAS. It smells almost exactly like Bubbalicious grape bubblegum.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST POST: End of an Era

NEWNESS UPDATE: Spring 2021 Candles

CANDLE RETROSPECTIVE: Brozeblogger's Top 20 Candles OF ALL TIME