NEWNESS UPDATE: New Fall and Winter Aromatherapy

I have a confession - since my trip to New Orleans and my subsequent return and getting back into the groove of things, I have been kinda out of the loop on BBW related matters. That said, I was pretty late to the game when I heard about the new Aromatherapy scents. I LOVE anything aromatherapy related, so I'm always intrigued when BBW comes out with newness in their Aromatherapy line; it's probably..mmm, not probably..IS the only time you'll see me genuinely interested in BBW bodycare.

So a bunch of new Aromatherapy candles have been testing recently. At the moment, the only one that has gone wide and is currently available online and in stores is

Thankful ~ Frankincense + Myrrh
Frankincense inspires feelings of connection
Myrrh encourages good thoughts 

No confirmation whether or not this is the one hit wonder Frankincense from 2017; whether it is or just similar, either way I'd be happy.

Testing Aromatherapy scents include...

Uplift ~ Neroli + Basil
Neroli lessens feelings of worry 
Basil brightens and renews your senses

Way backintheday, there was a scent called Cool Citrus Basil in bodycare and home fragrance

Calm ~ Cedarwood + Orange
Cedarwood helps calm the mind
Orange promotes relaxation

This has been confirmed to be a repackaged of an old Aromatherapy scent called Nighttime Tea

Passion ~ Tuberose + Ylang ylang
Tuberose extract inspires feelings of affection
Ylang ylang encourages confidence

There was a bodycare backintheday called Velvet Tuberose, later repackaged as failed test scent Cactus Lily

Clarity ~ Peppermint + Rosemary
Peppermint promotes concentration
Rosemary reduces emotional stress

If this is the same Peppermint Rosemary from 2017, I'm gonna lose my S***

Tranquil ~ Cinnamon + Bergamot
Cinnamon elevates sense of security
Bergamot creates a sense of well-being

One hit wonder Pomander from 2017?

Awake ~ Coffee + Cardamom
Coffee extract increases energy levels
Cardamom encourages alertness

I got nuthin. Still intrigued though. As long as it's NOT Paris Cafe or similar, I'm good

Rejuvenate ~ Mandarin + Black Pepper
....BLACK PEPPER BERGAMOT?!!!


There are also 2 new non-candle bodycare scents...

Peaceful ~ Tea Tree + Peppermint
Tea Tree Oil inspires deep breathing & relaxation. 
Peppermint Oil helps soothe the senses.

Joyful ~ Black Currant + Pine
Black Currant Absolute helps energize the spirit. 
Pine Oil invigorates the mind.


Don't quote me on this but I believe the new Aromatherapy candles as well as some of the new winter candles (winter preview) will be available for the next floorset next week.





Comments

  1. I. Will. Lose. My. Mind. If that's actually cool citrus basil!!! It's mine and my mother's favourite "original" scent from back when I was a kid! I even went so far as to buy a brand of lotion that makes an imitation version of the scent, but it was never quite the same. Also I REALLY desperately hope that Peppermint Rosemary is coming back, it's the only candle I can burn when I'm feeling sick, it's an instant soother for any headache, any stomach upset, any illness you can think of. This is actually really exciting! I hope it doesn't disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sharing. Visit candle packaging wholesale for candle products boxes at affordable prices with free shipping services all over the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, our easy-to-use design tool lets you create a custom box from scratch. It lets you add colors, text, logo, and images on the interior and exterior panels of the box.custom cosmetic boxes
    custom boxes
    custom hair extension boxes
    custom bakery boxes
    custom soap boxes wholesale
    tutorsonspot
    aiwah pakistan

    ReplyDelete

  4. Best compound bow for hunting It wasn’t long ago that Bear unveiled the Status EKO, which incorporated the company’s highly-customizable let-off position cams. Now, the brand is back at it with the all-new Redemption EKO. This flagship model utilizes the company’s Vibration Reduction System (VRS) to reduce hand shock and vibration through the riser by up to Best compound bow for beginners.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST POST: End of an Era

CANDLE RETROSPECTIVE: Brozeblogger's Top 20 Candles OF ALL TIME

NEWNESS UPDATE: Spring 2021 Candles