NEWNESS UPDATE: 2 FOR $22 TIME!!!

Well y'all...it's about that time! What we ALL have been patiently waiting for....

2 for $22!!!!

I gotta say that I was not expecting it to be this early; I thought for sure it would be next weekend for Labor Day...oh well, you never know with BBW!

Now's the time to stock up! Get y'all's $10 off $30 coupons or free shipping codes if you're shoppin online and start spendin!

With that said, the bf and I plan on visiting the store sometime this weekend to get our sniff on as well as to stock up. Also I am very excited to announce that today I made my very first test store order! My test store cherry has been officially popped! It was so easy and the SA that I spoke with could not have been anymore nicer. What I bought is a secret!!!!

Keep your eyes peeled for a special fall cornucopia haul post!!!

HAPPY SPENDIN!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST POST: End of an Era

CANDLE RETROSPECTIVE: Brozeblogger's Top 20 Candles OF ALL TIME

NEWNESS UPDATE: Spring 2021 Candles